Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide #2 - Monochrome love ... Part 1

I am not sure why, but for the past few months I have been loving a MONOCHROME pallet. The neutrality of such a pallet as largely dictated the colour choice of a number of homewares in our online store. For this reason I have broken this gift guide up into two parts - one focusing on black and charcoal greys, with the second post focusing on white with timber accents.

The selected homewares in these gift guides are perfect for decorating your kitchen, dining, living room and bedroom, but most importantly, they are all in stock so and can easily be purchased as a fabulous gift to give someone special (or to treat yourself).


6. Bloomingville charcoal grey conic ceramic candlestick - $27.00

Christmas Gift Guide - Monochrome love ... Part 2 coming soon so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this information for my mission.driftwood decor australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my web site =). We could have a link exchange arrangement between us! best deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete